Eve’s practice encompasses all areas of entertainment law, including film, television, theater, book publishing, music and digital media law.
Eve was previously a corporate associate at Debevoise & Plimpton LLP. Prior to Debevoise, Eve completed various internships, including at the Federal Communications Commission in the Wireless Telecommunications Bureau and at Rogers & Cowan in the Music Public Relations Group. During law school, Eve was an associate editor of the Michigan Telecommunications and Technology Law Review.
- Acting as production counsel for theatrical films (including independent films, major studio films and documentaries) and scripted and non-scripted television productions.
- Representing live stage theater producers of Broadway and Off-Broadway musicals and dramatic plays in connection with the acquisition of underlying rights, financing and production.
- Advising authors in connection with publishing, film, documentary and television deals.
- Counseling executives in the entertainment industry in connection with employment agreements.
- Structuring film and theatrical financing.
- Representing musicians, actors, producers, directors and writers in connection with entertainment projects.